UKC

lightening strike

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dale1968 27 Jan 2014
Is it just me, are the actions of some of the people here not commendable? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-25906593
 WJV0912 27 Jan 2014
In reply to dale1968:

Who are we referring to?
OP dale1968 27 Jan 2014
In reply to WJV0912:

the seemingly young healthy woman runs out, then runs back in to collect her bag, whilst ignoring two elderly women with walking aids
 FesteringSore 27 Jan 2014
In reply to WJV0912:

> Who are we referring to?

Perhaps he meant a darkening strike
 teflonpete 27 Jan 2014
In reply to dale1968:

You mean the woman going back for bag and leaving the person sitting (kneeling?) next to it behind? Maybe not the best advert for loving your fellow human being but shock affects us all in different ways.
 crayefish 27 Jan 2014
In reply to dale1968:

Are we talking about a strike at a weight watchers factory or a lightNING strike? But I see no reference to any actions of people other than running away... and hell we'd all do that!
OP dale1968 27 Jan 2014
In reply to crayefish:

thanks for spelling lesson... running away fine but then going back into collect your bag, not so traumatised
 MikeSP 27 Jan 2014
In reply to teflonpete:

Or the builders that forgot to put a lightning conductor on the building.
 crayefish 27 Jan 2014
In reply to dale1968:

> thanks for spelling lesson... running away fine but then going back into collect your bag, not so traumatised

You're welcome

Where was the stuff about running back in to get a bag mentioned? Didn't see it anywhere in the article.
OP dale1968 27 Jan 2014
In reply to crayefish:

(Obersevation skills, cannot give you a lesson ) in the vt woman in a red stripey top runs out then back in to collect bag
 crayefish 27 Jan 2014
In reply to dale1968:

Depends whether you're an optician Ah I didn't watch the video; I only read the article.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...