UKC

Buying CC Pembroke Guide Volume 1 Near St David's

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Robin Woodward 06 Mar 2014
Hi,

I'm heading to St David's tonight to get on some slabby trad tomorrow and Saturday whilst the weather is nice, however I don't have a guide. did have the Rockfax selective Pembroke guide, but it is missing. Tried to find a copy of the Climbers Club Volume 1 guide somewhere between here and Bristol (where I could have got to before closing time today) but no luck.

Therefore, does anyone know a shop that might sell this guide which is closer to St David's than Carmarthen Cotswold? Don't really want to have to stay in Carmarthen until 9.30 am to pick up the guide and then get to St David's at 11 am, missing most of the morning.

Might be trying to have my cake and eat it however
 The Pylon King 06 Mar 2014
In reply to Robin UK:
If you are really stuck then i have a new unused copy you can borrow or buy.
I live in North Bristol literally a couple of mins from the motorway at the M5/M4 interchange. I am in all eve.
Post edited at 17:24
In reply to The Pylon King:

That would be amazing! I don't mind if you'd rather I bought or borrowed it. Would happily buy as then I don't need to worry about it getting wave washed or something. Have emailed you with my number.
 The Pylon King 06 Mar 2014
In reply to Robin UK:

yhm
stu maci 06 Mar 2014
In reply to Robin UK:

TYF in St David's.
 John2 06 Mar 2014
In reply to Robin UK:

As already stated, TYF Adventure in St David's High St should stock it.
 PaulHarris 07 Mar 2014
In reply to John2:

Also stocked at the infromation cetre as you enter St Davids. Good cafe there too.
Have agood one

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...