UKC

Wild France

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Alyson 28 Apr 2014

Just a heads-up for anyone who may not have seen this. Natural World on iplayer at the moment features not only some stunning photography but a lovely climbing sequence in Verdon (I think? - happy to be corrected!) with Arnaud Petit and Stephanie Bodet. It's about ten minutes in but the whole programme is worth a watch.

If you need any inspiration for a summer climbing trip this might be it!

Link here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b041z55p/natural-world-20142015-3-fran...
Post edited at 16:38
 Mike-W-99 28 Apr 2014
In reply to Alyson:

Bump.

Really good program. Very well filmed.

They managed to film Font without the boulders.
 Doug 29 Apr 2014
In reply to Mike_Watson_99:

Sounds good but not available from outside the UK

(I know I could access via a VPN )
 Ron Kenyon 29 Apr 2014
In reply to Alyson:

France has too much Wild Country !!! Great film and stunning photography.
 Pyreneenemec 29 Apr 2014
In reply to Alyson:

Just checked on my favorite UK TV torrent site; unfortunately it's not been uploaded.

Really pisses me off these stupid policies that surround i-player. Most stuff can be downloaded somewhere, eventually.

heleno 29 Apr 2014
In reply to Alyson:

Thanks so much for posting this - I really enjoyed the programme and would have missed it otherwise. We've just got back from the Jonte and the vultures are every bit as spectacular as the film suggests - especially when the longer routes enable you to look down on them.
In reply to Doug:

Have pm'd you and Pyreneenamec an option.

GBPCG
 yorkshireman 30 Apr 2014
In reply to Pyreneenemec:

> Just checked on my favorite UK TV torrent site; unfortunately it's not been uploaded.

> Really pisses me off these stupid policies that surround i-player. Most stuff can be downloaded somewhere, eventually.

https://unlocator.com

Pretty cheap, and very easy to use for all the devices in the same house. I use it in France to use iPlayer and Netflix in the UK and have no problems whatsoever (even on a slow ADSL line)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...