UKC

3rd year degree research project survey

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ewan McKay 29 Apr 2014
https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/3582f36

I realise before posting this that this may spark some debate as it is an ethical survey. I am currently studying a degree in Adventure Tourism Management and a requirement for one of my modules is a research project on a subject of my choice. My subject is that of bolting within Britain and mountaineering ethics. As it is opinionated it may take around 10 minutes (ish!) to do, but the more depth to the answers the better view I will get on a general opinion on how the mountaineering community of Britain feels. I am very grateful for all of the surveys that will be done.

Cheers!!

Ewan
 Mike Redmayne 29 Apr 2014
In reply to Ewan McKay:
Done.
There seems to be a lot of overlap between your questions.
And I nearly binned the whole thing when it told me I had to answer the question 'if so what do you work has' having already said I don't work in climbing. You might want to fix that.
OP Ewan McKay 29 Apr 2014
In reply to Mike Redmayne:

Cheers for doing the survey! The reason the "what do you work as" question is there is to get a percentage of opinions from professionals working in the industry alongside recreational climbers/ mountaineers. Constructive criticism always appreciated though!
 Prof. Outdoors 29 Apr 2014
In reply to Ewan McKay:

Not sure if there is a problem. I got a message saying I was timed out.

It would be a pity if there is a time limit to complete the survey if you want comprehensive answers.

It would be interesting if the results of all the completed surveys could be available to view.

OP Ewan McKay 29 Apr 2014
In reply to Prof. Outdoors:

The survey should be live until Friday or until I have enough replies as I see fit. There isn't a time limit to the survey so not too sure why it timed out sorry! I have removed the mandatory requirement to answer the above question that caused problems for others, should all be fine now!! Some good opinions already, keep em coming!
 connor 30 Apr 2014
In reply to Ewan McKay:

everyone loves a good bolting chat... nice survey
 Heike 30 Apr 2014
In reply to Ewan McKay:

Done!
 toad 30 Apr 2014
In reply to Ewan McKay:

probably should at least name the institution you are working at in your consent at the start (if not dept/supervisor)
 timmyhobby 30 Apr 2014
In reply to Ewan McKay:

done. good luck with the degree

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...