UKC

"Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before"

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
> Singer Morrissey has revealed he has been asked to appear on cult BBC Radio 4 farming soap The Archers. On his semi-official True To You website, the former Smiths frontman claimed he was "fascinated" by the offer. There is speculation any appearance would engage Morrissey's outspoken views on the livestock industry. A committed vegetarian, the musician has been known to ban meat products from venues at which he performs.

> The BBC declined to comment on any possible Archers appearance. The corporation said it preferred not to comment on future plots to avoid spoilers for listeners.

> Morrissey kicked off a US tour last week and was reportedly mobbed on stage by enthusiastic fans. At the weekend he was joined by Sir Tom Jones for a concert at the LA Sports Arena.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-27429253
In reply to stroppygob:

I'm a fan of Mr Mopey, and The Archers, so it should be a hoot. Should we now refer to Morrissey as "This Farming man" as the BBC had it :-D
 Blue Straggler 16 May 2014
In reply to stroppygob:

This Farming Man is genius!
 ewar woowar 16 May 2014
In reply to Blue Straggler:

> This Farming Man is genius!

Not being a fan of the charming man I had to use Google to get the pun!
 toad 16 May 2014
In reply to stroppygob:

Heaven knows, I'm miserable now? Fit right in with the agricultural community.

PS I bloomin' HATE Morrissey
 FrankBooth 16 May 2014
In reply to stroppygob:

Showdown with Brian Aldridge or Matt Crawford?
In reply to FrankBooth:

Brian, Mr Agribusiness!
 Clarence 16 May 2014
In reply to stroppygob:

Well all the sausages are now safely packed in the newly repaired heat seal machine so he won't be helping with that.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...