ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Death Anxiety, Impulsive Sensation Seeking and Self-Efficacy

Beth-Cath-T - on 01 Jul 2014

My name is Beth and I am a Postgraduate student at The University of Manchester. I am leading some new research into high risk climbing behaviour and how it is affected by the factors "self-efficacy" "death anxiety" and "impulsive sensation seeking" and particularly how it may relate to gender differences.

This particular research has never been done before and I need a large volume of climbers to participate in a survey which will take 10-20 minutes to complete.

If you would like to take part please click the link to this blog and the "about" section will have a link to the survey. The reason I have hosted it on a blog is so that I can share results with all whilst maintaining total confidentiality.

To complete the survey please click on the link below. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or go through the procedure explained on the blog page.

Thanks!!

http://btmedpsych.wordpress.com/
Post edited at 21:56
... not showing 101 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums