UKC

Pure Evil

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mypyrex 07 Jul 2014

There is now much talk of child abuse having been rife in the corridors of power and of high level cover-ups.

Can anyone begin to understand the mentality of these so called respectable people who abuse and take advantage of children? Paedophilia is bad enough when it is committed by anyone. What are these people thinking? Why the hell does ANYONE do it?

It brasses me off when I see all the bigotry, including so called religious people, targetted at gay people who, more often than not do nobody else any harm. Yet these evil people ruin the lives of others for ever with apparent impunity.

It makes me both sad and angry.
Post edited at 11:49
In reply to mypyrex:

It makes sense why castration / execution of rapists and peados will never be sanctioned by govt if theyre involved in it
OP mypyrex 07 Jul 2014
In reply to mh554:

> It makes sense why castration / execution of rapists and peados will never be sanctioned by govt if theyre involved in it

Indeed. What is sickening is that they apparently see nothing wrong in what they do. Are they "normal"?
 TMM 07 Jul 2014
In reply to mypyrex:

What an interesting world you live in.
Your deeply unpleasant post regarding Vanessa Feltz has been removed following my complaint to the moderators. It seems that to your mind
casual misogyny for the over 16's is fine.

Back to your OP.

Clearly paedophilia is repellent regardless of who the abuser is. What is the purpose of your post? Do you want to understand what motivates paedophilic behaviour? Do you want to understand that in relation to those who have power and influence? Do you just want people to know it makes you sad and angry?
In reply to mypyrex:

Lord only knows. I heard it described as a kind of sexuality akin to being hetro or homosexual. I am not convinced
 Timmd 07 Jul 2014
In reply to mh554:
> It makes sense why castration / execution of rapists and peados will never be sanctioned by govt if theyre involved in it

Do you think?

I'm not in government and I wouldn't want to have that happen either.

No time to explain why though, busy day.
Post edited at 12:05
 jkarran 07 Jul 2014
In reply to mypyrex:

> Indeed. What is sickening is that they apparently see nothing wrong in what they do. Are they "normal"?

At present all I see is the media sniffing and scratching at another potential scandal and the current crop of politicians running scared of being portrayed as complacent or complicit whether they are/were or not.

The true scale of what may or may not have happened is far from apparent, we're still in the stage of whipping up public indignation to force an embarrassing inquiry with all the lurid headlines that will generate for years to come.

To extrapolate from that to 'MPs viewed child abuse as normal and acceptable' is probably going a little too far.

jk
Post edited at 12:11
In reply to mypyrex:

I'm not looking forward to the time when there's no more scandals to report. what a boring place the world would be without a right ol' sex scandal at the heart of Westminster!
 TMM 07 Jul 2014
In reply to higherclimbingwales:
Is this a 'right ol' sex scandal' or a potentially a child abuse scandal?

I agree that the former provides titillating amusement (Major, Blunket, Mellor, Currie, Boris etc...) about the antics between two consenting adults. The latter is a very different and grim prospect.
Post edited at 13:20
In reply to TMM:

poor choice of words on my part, i was meaning I enjoy watching MP's and their cronies squirm as the truth comes out on anything they've tried to conceal from the law/people/each other. It would be an incredibly boring place without these scandals.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...