UKC

Recommend a physio/osteopath in Manchester

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 chris_seed 16 Jul 2014
Can anyone recommend a good osteopath/physio in Manchester area? I have muscular upper and lower back issues mainly caused by climbing and sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day.

Cheers
 Dan Mckinlay 16 Jul 2014
In reply to chris_seed:

Andrew is both a physio and osteo working with sky cycles. Helped me with problems I've had for over 15 years after a nasty climbing accident. Really thorough and very experienced. Not too pricey either. Best person I've ever seen as he treated the cause of the problems and not just the symptoms.
aandetherapy@googlemail.com
 AlisonSmiles 16 Jul 2014
In reply to alex:

+1 for the worsley physics. They've been mending me for years; shoulders, neck, knees, hips, IT band, calves. I am currently functional.
cicero 17 Jul 2014
In reply to chris_seed:

Harris and Ross.I have used Rob Harris for 3 years and he's put me back together with major hip and shoulder problems .Downside is that for Rob or Geoff Ross it is a £100 per hour.They do prelim half hour consultations and have big back up teams ,podiatrists ,masseurs etc
0161 832 9000
 Gromit :D 17 Jul 2014
In reply to chris_seed:

Tim deykin at sport-med in Stockport, not quite Manchester but we'll worth it. Ex British canoeing/cycling and top end rugby league before that. Has fixed me up/ kept me working from being pretty well broken this year.
John Dunne 17 Jul 2014
In reply to chris_seed: No 1 physio in North West Tim Deakyn at Sport Med Stockport has patched me up for the last 10 yrs

OP chris_seed 20 Jul 2014
In reply to chris_seed:

Excellent. Cheers guys. I'll have a think and make a decision. Sport-Med sounds good and worth travelling out of Manchester for.

Thanks for the help.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...