UKC

MH17

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 FesteringSore 19 Jul 2014

I feel so sad for all those people who have died, and their families, as a result of something in which they, as individuals were not in the slightest way involved in.

I am saddened that Putin and the pro Russian people in Ukraine seen to be totally disinterested in the humanitarian side of this terrible act of mass murder. Putin seems only interested in absolving himself and Russia of any blame. I see now that his friends there are trying to prevent accident inspectors and other officials from having access to the sight and that there is now looting going on. I know enough about aircraft accidents to know that normally, as with a "crime scene" the local police will immediately establish a cordon and ensure that debris etc remains undisturbed until the inspectors have done their work. I could go on. I am just so saddened by it all.

It's all very well, to, for people like Cameron and Obama to stand up and say what they are saying about the perpetrators but, in time when Putin calls their bluff and says "right, apply economic sanctions, threaten us all you like and just see if we care(as he turns off the gas supplies) and see where it gets you" - in a years time people will have forgotten the real victims of this crime and people like Cameron will still be toadying up to the likes of Putin.

I'm sorry, I haven't got the eloquence of some who post on here, but I feel so sad for the human race...

I'm also puzzled by what is the point of claiming that the people died several days before the crash...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697895/Now-rebel-commander-blamed-...
Post edited at 13:14

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...