UKC

Customer Service in Climbing Walls

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Pids 25 Aug 2014

Do we suffer from poor / bad customer service at climbing walls?

A general question, but I'm guessing that the actual interface with staff at a climbing wall is limited (to entry and then perhaps in the cafe?) so bad service means you just put up with it, it's not like there are probably that many options other than complaining or letting your feet do the walking and go elsewhere.

Or perhaps it's just the wall that I frequent? Or perhaps I expect too much?
Post edited at 14:03
 Brass Nipples 25 Aug 2014
In reply to Pids:

Can you give an example of the bad service you've encountered?
 Coel Hellier 25 Aug 2014
In reply to Pids:

I think that the customer service at Awesome Walls Stoke is very good (never had a problem with AW Stockport either).

What aspects of customer service do you think are not good?
 Offwidth 25 Aug 2014
In reply to Pids:

Nearly all good or excellent .... last bad exoerience I had was rude staff trying to close early at Birmingham 15 years back... wish I could say the same on average about their customers
 Neil Williams 25 Aug 2014
In reply to Pids:

I think the staff at Big Rock (Milton Keynes) are very nice and friendly, and have never had a customer service type issue with them.

Walls are just businesses. Some have friendly staff, some don't. Though I find they mostly do.

Neil
 Cerris90 25 Aug 2014
In reply to Pids:

I am not a fan of vertical world in dundee because of the guy that works there. Asked if he did military discount his reply was why would we do that. But then proceeded to give my missis student discount. A simply sorry we don't would have sufficed

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...