UKC

Shocking motorcycle video

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Blizzard 09 Sep 2014

Not for the faint hearted.

This is a horrible video.

It has shocked me more than anything else in the last decade ( no word of a lie )

It really shocked me, but every biker and motorist ought to watch it.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/video_mother_allows_release_of_hard_hitting_foo...
Post edited at 20:22
 Chris Murray 09 Sep 2014
In reply to Blizzard:

Couldn't bring myself to watch this. I was almost killed on a bike in a head-on 25 years ago.
OP Blizzard 10 Sep 2014
In reply to EddInaBox:

As you may have noticed, thankfully I don't live on this forum. lol
 Timmd 10 Sep 2014
In reply to Le Chevalier Mal Fet:

> Couldn't bring myself to watch this. I was almost killed on a bike in a head-on 25 years ago.

Same here, I clicked on play and changed my mind.
 Blue Straggler 11 Sep 2014
In reply to Blizzard:

> As you may have noticed, thankfully I don't live on this forum. lol

Why "lol"?
 ByEek 11 Sep 2014
In reply to Blizzard:

Agreed. Speed kills.
 Andy Peak 1 11 Sep 2014
In reply to ByEek:
Which wold you prefer? Riding along having a whale of a time or a long decline and then death or even better Cancer and death.
Anyway you look at it there is going to be death in your future, the best you can hope for is that you don't make any significant impact on any body else's trip on this planet!
Post edited at 09:35
 ByEek 11 Sep 2014
In reply to Andy Peak 1:

> Which wold you prefer? Riding along having a whale of a time or a long decline and then death or even better Cancer and death.

I don't buy the "At least he died doing something he enjoyed argument". It is merely a justification by those coming to terms with someone's sudden (but potentially unnecessary death). Sure, there will be deaths in the future, but this chap was a waste - all for want of biking a bit slower. If he wanted thrills and spills, there are plenty of biking track days where you can drive as fast as you dare.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...