UKC

Climbing partner needed for Kalymnos in October

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Johnny Rowland 10 Sep 2014
I am going to be in Kalymnos on 21st October 2014 to the 27th and my climbing partner has dropped out with injury. If anyone is interested I have rope and gear; just need someone to climb with.
I am leading around 6a+.
John
 smollett 10 Sep 2014
In reply to Johnny Rowland:

Hi,
I'm arriving on the 25th Oct and don't have a partner for the Sunday as the rest of the group arrive on Sunday eve. I'd be up for climbing on Sunday if that suits and I'm sure you can join the lot of us on Monday. No idea where we are staying yet and have nothing booked except flights at the moment.
cheers,
James
 redpointillist 10 Sep 2014

I'm there from 19th to 22nd with family and looking for someone to climb with. Lead up to 6c and am staying at the Hotel Plaza in Masouri.
Give me a shout if you're interested:
nrichardson@hja.net
In reply to smollett:

That sounds good James, thanks. I also have yet to book my accommodation. I had better get that sorted or I might be sleeping on the beach. I will get back to you closer to the time to sort out details. Let me know if there is any particular climbs you are interested in.

John
In reply to redpointillist:

I am not quite up to 6c. I don't mind belaying you on a harder climb after a warm up on something easier.
 redpointillist 11 Sep 2014

Not a problem at all. I'm very happy to climb at 6a and most crags have a range of routes anyway. if you let me have your email address we can arrange to meet.

Nigel
In reply to redpointillist:

Excellent, my email is jpr74@hotmail.co.uk

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...