UKC

Dog-friendly landlord required - liverpool

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dom Whillans 09 Oct 2014
if anyone's got any leads (woof!) i'd really appreciate it; i'm trying to find somewhere in the south of the city that i can set up home in with the new Mrs Whillans and a 6 year old Springer (worst habit: snoring in his armchair or barking at squirrels in the park). Looking at around £600/mth.
The Marmot 10 Oct 2014
In reply to Dom Whillans:

If it helps, my trick is to view a house then offer to significantly increase the deposit and pay for professional carpet clean on exit.

Worked for me

M
 Tall Clare 10 Oct 2014

I've a friend who does property management in south Liverpool - a lot of student stuff but also non-student, I think. I'll mail you through the forum with his details - he might be able to help.
 kipper12 10 Oct 2014
In reply to The Marmot:

I'm in South liverpool and looking to,rent my house out. Would have preferred no pets but let me give it some thought. The estate agents estimate of rent was in your range.

It is a 3 bed semi with small garden and likely to be let semi furnished
OP Dom Whillans 10 Oct 2014
In reply to kipper12 et al:

Thanks all, really appreciate the above... Having had a look at the dogs trust site last night, I'm going to write a CV for barksdale, and would certainly be happy to pay extra deposits. I've always taken the approach of professionally cleaning the carpets when me and b leave places. I'm very much from the "my dog, my responsibility" school of thought.

kipper12 10 Oct 2014

I'm going to have a chat with my partner tonight and will get back to you later tonight or tomorrow. She is a dog lover and a long time dog owner.

Ps, how long do you want to rent for?
In reply to kipper12:

Looking at a minimum of a year i think... Potentially looking at leaving the UK for sunnier climes, but want to see what Liverpool had for us first.
 kipper12 10 Oct 2014

You have mail
In reply to kipper12:

No mail as yet, maybe UKC is playing silly buggers?
 kipper12 10 Oct 2014

I am away over weekend, at Anglesey oyster festival, but if you fancy coming over to have a look early next week that's fine, but could bring your faithful friend too. My mobile is 07854011386, txt me to arrange

Ian
 kipper12 12 Oct 2014

Hi Dom

I'm back now, if you fancy looking over my house some time

OP Dom Whillans 14 Oct 2014
In reply to kipper12:

Hi Kipper, just dropped you an email...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...