UKC

Grivel Trigger

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 droites 29 Oct 2014
Ive a set of Matrix Tech axes and was wondering if anybody has fitted the triggers to theirs? Anyone know which size is required? Also,from the shape, it looks like you can either set it up as a forefinger rest or a upper hand rest. Is this correct?

Thanks
Si
Removed User 29 Oct 2014
In reply to droites:

From memory, I think the black trigger was for everything that wasn't a Taakoon. It might be worth considering the option of installing it 'backwards' and then sawing off the metal trigger bit, as the rear does stick out quite a lot when they're on the right way round (on the Taakoons, at least.
Maybe also look into using the Petzl Trigrests instead, since they seem a bit more generous and ergonomic - you might need to take out the middle finger-rest bit and put a spacer in, and maybe some old inner-tube or griptape round the shaft underneath to help keep it in place.
 smuffy 29 Oct 2014
In reply to droites:

I've used the Petzl trigrest on Matrix lights and couldn't fault it. The performance was totally enhanced as a result. I did have to pack it slightly with a piece of inner-tube but after fitting them I never had to touch them again in eth 5 years I had them.
OP droites 29 Oct 2014
In reply to smuffy:

Cheers guys. The trigrest def looks like a better bet.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...