UKC

Lockheed Martin scientist on deathbed says aliens are real...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
"Shortly before Boyd Bushman passed away on August 7, 2014, he was video recorded candidly speaking about his personal experiences with Area 51, UFOs, aliens and anti-gravity ideas. Boyd was a retired Senior Scientist for Lockheed Martin. His career spanned over forty years, was awarded many patents, and included work with defense contractors Hughes Aircraft, General Dynamics, Texas Instruments, and Lockheed Martin.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VLkcM-bpdiA
In reply to John Simpson:

I had a Texas Instruments calculator once.
 Pedro50 01 Nov 2014

Link sadly removed, must be a cover-up.
 Bulls Crack 01 Nov 2014

Boyd Bushman is the name attributed to a man who claimed he was a retired senior research engineer with Lockheed Martin Skunk Works, Texas Instruments and Hughes Aircraft. In an October 2014 YouTube video posted from a newly created account on the video sharing site, the man claims he had a variety of personal experiences with UFOs, aliens and anti-gravity technology. In the video, the man claiming to be "Boyd Bushman" showed photographs he said were of aliens. The claims were widely circulated by UFO enthusiast blogs and Oliver Darcy of the the Blaze.[1]

A subsequent inquiry by Quebec news website TVQC demonstrated the photos shown by "Boyd Bushman" were those of a plastic collectible figure produced by toy company HalloweenFX, something later confirmed by the San Antonio Express News.[2] [3]
KevinD 01 Nov 2014
In reply to Bulls Crack:

> A subsequent inquiry by Quebec news website TVQC demonstrated the photos shown by "Boyd Bushman" were those of a plastic collectible figure produced by toy company HalloweenFX

So thats how they manage to pass mostly unnoticed? Disguising themselves as toys.
In reply to Pedro50:

There was 3.1 million views on it last night, quite an interesting half hour, the alien shown looked like a cross between ET and a human.
In reply to dissonance:

> So thats how they manage to pass mostly unnoticed? Disguising themselves as toys.

Hidden in plain sight
 Banned User 77 01 Nov 2014

being open minded I googled who he was..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_Bushman
In reply to IainRUK:

> being open minded I googled who he was..

That's a strange Google search with only one result, maybe your computer is broken, this is what happened for me:

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-...

As you're so open minded you could read about Bob Lazar next, he's great :+)
Post edited at 16:16
 Seocan 01 Nov 2014

our neighbour's an alien, he was saying to me that he couldn't understand all the fuss, anyway, he's off home once he cashes in his pension.
In reply to Seocan:

Maybe he'll get a nice home on the coast somewhere, but then they do say if you live in Birmingham, you're closer to outer space than you are to the sea/ocean.
 Offwidth 01 Nov 2014

Thats just what the brummie aliens in the underground sea half a mile down want you to think.
In reply to IainRUK:

> being open minded I googled who he was..

There is a person called Boyd Bushman who is inventor on a bunch of US patents assigned to Lockheed Martin.

No idea if the old guy in the video is the same person: if it is the right guy he's having a laugh or lost his marbles.
In reply to Offwidth:

> Thats just what the brummie aliens in the underground sea half a mile down want you to think.

That's a great factoid! And there was me thinking the Black Sea was near Russia, when all along it was underneath the Black Country with shady resorts and beyond black alien holiday camps
 Banned User 77 01 Nov 2014
In reply to tom_in_edinburgh: I think he's just having a laugh.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/bushman.asp
KevinD 02 Nov 2014

> Hidden in plain sight

or a disinformation campaign. Make toys that resemble the real thing and then if footage ever gets released it can be passed off as a toy.

The Penguins are out there.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...