UKC

The Like dislike button

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Yes we know about the Owl mans campaign of hate but if you don't mind the intrusion into this information gathering method, who's using em?

I still don't see the point, but there you go everyone has an option.
Clauso 01 Nov 2014
In reply to John Simpson:

I've disliked your post and reported this thread for abuse, for good measure... And I'm standing in your garden.
In reply to Clauso:

Evening Owlman

Can you come back tomorrow about the same time I was thinking of buying an air rifle, to deal with the sky rats (aka Pigeons) an Owl would be a good target for zeroing purposes. Maybe you could make a hoot or two when you turn up?
 birdie num num 01 Nov 2014

I dislike your dislike of the dislike button and have registered my dislike by opting for 'dislike'
 JLS 01 Nov 2014

>"I still don't see the point"

It's a metaphor for life. You can either choose to like your life or dislike your life, both are just states of mind and make no material difference.
In reply to birdie num num:

Evening, I don't dislike it, or like it, I'm slightly numb to if anything. But thanks for the input which ever way you choose to call it :^).
In reply to JLS:

> >"I still don't see the point"

> It's a metaphor for life. You can either choose to like your life or dislike your life, both are just states of mind and make no material difference.

That's quite deep really, I'm not sure if the powers that be saw it like that when they made the decision to put this functionality on the site :+)
Clauso 01 Nov 2014

It took me a while, but I've just finished clicking the Dislike button against every post, on every thread, posted today up to 9:30pm.
In reply to Clauso:

> It took me a while, but I've just finished clicking the Dislike button against every post, on every thread, posted today up to 9:30pm.

lol, now that is dedication :+)
 JLS 02 Nov 2014
In reply to Clauso:

You missed a few of your own posts but I've done them for you.
 Toby_W 02 Nov 2014
In reply to John Simpson: Can I take it then that you will be disliking the soon to be added "what he said" button? I'll soon be able to join arguments and discussions without ever having to type a word. 😊

Cheers

Toby

In reply to Toby_W:

I don't dislike the buttons as I don't use them, I am more interested in how much they are been used.
 ericinbristol 02 Nov 2014

It's pretty odd that UKC are keeping it to themselves. Seems pretty pointless to me.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...