UKC

Personal Bouldering Wall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JohnBson 26 Nov 2014
Hi, If anyone wants a personal bouldering wall designed I am happy to do one free of charge as part of a personal project. I will need a floor plan of the space and photos from which I will ask you to make further measurements. Tell me what features you want and I'll see what I can do then I'll send you the drawings and assembly notes for you to test your joinery skills.
 Dandan 27 Nov 2014
In reply to JohnBson:

I'm planning to build a boulder shed from scratch next year, would you be interested in designing that or is it too easy? The only limitation I have is that I want it to match the profile of an existing shed, aside from that I have free reign on the design so it's not really a technical challenge, although I woud like to have an exterior campus board that would have to be 'fold-out' or similar due to height limitations...
pasbury 27 Nov 2014
In reply to JohnBson:

I'd like one in my garage but its quite a low ceiling (about 7ft), can you work with that?
 SteveM 27 Nov 2014
In reply to JohnBson:

Our cellar ceiling is approx 6ft but i have a corner space to use. Existing storage capacity would need to be maintained, for example in the volume behind the boards as well as access for the bike stable, fridge, etc so there's more to design than just the climb-able area. Interested?
 goose299 30 Nov 2014
In reply to JohnBson:
I'd love one designing as I'm about to move house and my garage is slightly smaller so my current wall won't fit.

It won't let me email you so please get in touch.
Post edited at 17:27

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...