UKC

Alpine Exposures

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
My copy was waiting for me when I got home today. As it's a Christmas present, I was only able to snatch a quick peek before it was bundled off.

It's an instant classic. Lovely looking book, great format, killer photos beautifully reproduced (or maybe the few I managed to look at were the only good ones!).

Roll on Christmas. And winter.

Martin
 Jon Griffith 29 Nov 2014
In reply to maisie:

Hi Martin,

Great am glad it has arrived! I really hope everyone enjoys it as much as I enjoyed putting it together- so many climbs and photos that I didnt have space for so I feel pretty confident that what is in there really is the best of my best!

There was a slight issue with some of the UK based shipping so I apologise for the delay but they were all signed by me as a further thank you for your support. Hopefully everyone who pre-ordered will have received them by today. Again apologies to everyone who has been waiting!
all the best
Jon

yelotango 29 Nov 2014
In reply to maisie:

my (signed - thanks) copy also arrived today - will there be a Patagonia Exposures?
 Jon Griffith 02 Dec 2014
In reply to yelotango:

Yes in due course! But I wanted to keep the first book purely EU Alpine based....Volume Two will be Greater Ranges but I'm a few trips off finishing that one yet!
jon

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...