UKC

Is a false flag nuke strike been planned for Ukraine?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
http://thenewsdoctors.com/is-ukraine-preparing-for-a-nuclear-false-flag-to-...

Well it wouldn't be the first false flag attack but you'd hope the circulation of the story diminishes the possibility of this from happening.
 JayPee630 16 Dec 2014
In reply to John Simpson:

You do realise that website is crackpot conspiracy theory don't you?
In reply to JayPee630:

I realise you're a tinfoil sniffer and your comment has zero relevance

Poor troll -1/10
 jkarran 16 Dec 2014

No.
 MG 16 Dec 2014
In reply to jkarran:

On the contrary: Yes.
 jkarran 16 Dec 2014
In reply to MG:

Well argued. I'm convinced
jk
 Sir Chasm 16 Dec 2014
In reply to John Simpson: John, you've got to learn to read between the lines and stop taking stories at face value. Reading that interview it's clear that Russia is planning a nuclear strike and are busy putting out misinformation that it's a false flag attack.

MG 16 Dec 2014
In reply to Sir Chasm:

You do have a rather childish way of reading things literally. Grow up. This is *clearly* all about Israel and its plans to wipe out Iran. Small nuke in Ukraine, then, while everyone's looking the other way, it can deal with Iran.
 Sir Chasm 16 Dec 2014
In reply to MG: You poor deluded fool. Israel is already dealing with Iran by mean of chemtrail flyovers from stealth jets, there's no need for it to create a distraction because people like you are blind to what's happening.

KevinD 16 Dec 2014

> Well it wouldn't be the first false flag attack but you'd hope the circulation of the story diminishes the possibility of this from happening.

excellent. so when it doesnt happen thats because of the valiant conspiracy theorists/pro russian astro turfers?
As opposed to it being complete bollox.
 JayPee630 16 Dec 2014

What? Pointing out that that website has zero credibility as a news source has no relevance? Huh? Are you making a joke I've missed?
In reply to JayPee630:

> You do realise that website is crackpot conspiracy theory don't you?

It'll be the space lizards and Fluoride in the water next.

My brother is exactly the same.

joan cooper 16 Dec 2014
In reply to John Simpson: Someone has been delivering chem trails over us for ages to alter our brains to get us sympathetic to the illuminates =New world orders' strategies! so that one day we will wake up to find all the conspiracy theories were true

Only a hill 16 Dec 2014

I really can't tell who is taking the piss on this thread and who thinks they're being serious.
 joan cooper 16 Dec 2014
In reply to Only a hill:
It doesn't really matter it will all come out in the wash as granny used to say!
KevinD 16 Dec 2014
In reply to Only a hill:

> I really can't tell who is taking the piss on this thread and who thinks they're being serious.

false flag operations are everywhere.

I would be more worried about the Taliban getting hold of nukes in Pakistan. Those f*ckers won't give a monkeys letting one of those bad boys go off. Plenty of conspiracies to say that the ISI are in cahoots with Taliban to keep you interested
 Timmd 16 Dec 2014
In reply to Only a hill:
I think dissonance is being sarcastic and Sir Chasm and MG are being flippant, and joan cooper is too, (except for the wash comment).

Hope to help. ()
Post edited at 11:19
 FactorXXX 16 Dec 2014
In reply to joan cooper:

It doesn't really matter it will all come out in the wash as granny used to say!

Be careful what washing powder you use!
Some impregnate your clothes with special chemicals so that you can be tracked by satellites. Each box of washing powder is slightly different, which makes it easier to target individuals.
That's why most conspiracy theorists smell a bit...
 Timmd 16 Dec 2014
In reply to FactorXXX:

It's why they'll say something smells funny.
In reply to Only a hill:

> I really can't tell who is taking the piss on this thread and who thinks they're being serious.

I know what you mean, the so called rational thinkers can only make silly jokes about a very complex geopolitical situation. Well if believing thier whacked out theories makes them happy who I judge.
 Philip 16 Dec 2014
In reply to Only a hill:

I can tell you 100% that I'm just taking the piss. And anyone who disagrees is the kind of idiot that thinks two planes can bring down a building.
 Philip 16 Dec 2014
In reply to Bjartur i Sumarhus:

> Plenty of conspiracies to say that the ISI are in cahoots with Taliban to keep you interested

I get those 2 confused. Which is the one we defeated in Afghanistan?
In reply to Philip:

ISI is not ISIS, it's paramount you understand your i's and your s's, which order and how many if you are to get your head around the situation in this part of the world

FactorXXX 16 Dec 2014

ISI is not ISIS, it's paramount you understand your i's and your s's, which order and how many if you are to get your head around the situation in this part of the world

Are you the Judean People’s Front?
KevinD 16 Dec 2014

> I know what you mean, the so called rational thinkers can only make silly jokes about a very complex geopolitical situation.

I know. Apparently some CIA black op commando ninjas are spreading rumours about the use of nukes. Plan being to discredit the truth seekers if they reference it.
 Trevers 16 Dec 2014

> ISI is not ISIS, it's paramount you understand your i's and your s's, which order and how many if you are to get your head around the situation in this part of the world

In Mississippi?
 Trevers 16 Dec 2014
In reply to FactorXXX:

> ISI is not ISIS, it's paramount you understand your i's and your s's, which order and how many if you are to get your head around the situation in this part of the world

> Are you the Judean People’s Front?

He's the Popular Front
KevinD 16 Dec 2014
In reply to Trevers:

> He's the Popular Front

nah thats me. The traitor split from that and formed the common independent electorate.
 MG 16 Dec 2014
In reply to dissonance:

Are you going to drop a nuclear bomb on Ukraine though?
In reply to Philip:
> (In reply to Only a hill)
>
> [...]
>
> I can tell you 100% that I'm just taking the piss. And anyone who disagrees is the kind of idiot that thinks two planes can bring down a building.

It was one plane per building.
In reply to Trevers:

No i'm not. I'm a SiSi. I think it's a good tough name that should get respect in the middle east and Russia. our flag has the letters printed on a back drop of red and yellow and pink and green,purple and orange and blue .

cb294 16 Dec 2014
In reply to all:

What a masterpiece, not seen a thread derailed as quickly and in good style in a long time.

CB
KevinD 16 Dec 2014
In reply to MG:

> Are you going to drop a nuclear bomb on Ukraine though?

Unfortunately I stuck all my nukes in christmas crackers wired to detonate when pulled.
Thought it would be less harmful to people than the normal bad jokes and dodgy hats.
 MG 16 Dec 2014
In reply to dissonance:

Ah! Presumably you will in fact blow yourself up with one of these as a decoy to ensure you mother-in-law gets the blame?
KevinD 16 Dec 2014
In reply to MG:

I am busy creating blogs and youtube videos to put the blame on the mother-in-law who thought her role in 9/11 was about to be unveiled.
In reply to dissonance:

> I know. Apparently some CIA black op commando ninjas are spreading rumours about the use of nukes.

Well you know shit all bout nowt, even a child knows that black op commando ninja turtles are out there on the ground in the thick of it, and they leave the propaganda rumour mill to Walter Mitty type desk bound remfs like you probably you dreamed of action but got stopped by brittle knees, so although you live in your fantasy world you wouldn't get trusted with a nuke, it might blow your tiny little mind... Lol

mark s 16 Dec 2014

this thread was done and dusted by the first reply.

conspiracy nutters at least give sane people a bit of a chuckle on damp tuesday afternoons
 Philip 16 Dec 2014
In reply to mark s:

> conspiracy nutters at least give sane people a bit of a chuckle on damp tuesday afternoons

That's what they want you to think.
 Ridge 16 Dec 2014

> Well you know shit all bout nowt, even a child knows that black op commando ninja turtles are out there on the ground in the thick of it, and they leave the propaganda rumour mill to Walter Mitty type desk bound remfs like you probably you dreamed of action but got stopped by brittle knees, so although you live in your fantasy world you wouldn't get trusted with a nuke, it might blow your tiny little mind... Lol

The brittle knees are down to exposure to plutonium in the nukes, as it's taken up in the bones. Dissonance derserves a purple heart, not derision.
In reply to Ridge:
Aw poor flower. Here you go then, he can have the first UKC purple helmet keyboard warrior member awards, and mention the dickwad in dispatches too, for staying by his keyboard putting the truthers in thier place.
Post edited at 17:00
KevinD 16 Dec 2014
> (In reply to Ridge) Aw poor flower. Here you go then, he can have the first UKC purple helmet keyboard warrior member awards

cheers. It can go with all my awards from the conspiracy nut websites. Us paid agents of the new world order have a competition going about who can get the most praise from the nutters. If I get a specially nutty theory accepted then its a couple of weeks holiday. If its mentioned on the front pages then its a week in command of a drone following around some hero of the revolution to try and catch them out.
In reply to dissonance:

> cheers. It can go with all my awards from the conspiracy nut websites. Us paid agents of the new world order have a competition going about who can get the most praise from the nutters. If I get a specially nutty theory accepted then its a couple of weeks holiday. If its mentioned on the front pages then its a week in command of a drone following around some hero of the revolution to try and catch them out.

What a load of bullshit!
 MG 16 Dec 2014

Oh on, that's a bit mean of you. Disso has just lost a months holiday!
 Dr.S at work 16 Dec 2014

False flag? dunno - what do you make of the nauseating events in pakistan? something thats actually happened?
In reply to Dr.S at work:
I feel the same for any act of armed aggression, it deeply saddens me. I have no idea why you chose to single me out to ask this question!
Post edited at 21:08
 Dr.S at work 16 Dec 2014

you started this thread today, why not ask you?

Just a bit random really, but then this thread went west pretty quickly, nobody seemed to read the content, just the usual asylum cases shouting conspiracy nut job!
 Dr.S at work 16 Dec 2014

The massacre in pakistan appears the bigger news story today, and your link appears to be sensationalist crap - I liked the bit about the pro putin italians though.

Which still doesn't explain why you're asking me about it, I posted something which I thought was worth posting. Now you've started telling me this tragic event is a bigger news story, I'm not quite sure what your point is.
 Dr.S at work 16 Dec 2014

because you have started a thread about a, at best, speculative piece of news, I wondered what you thought of some real news.

> because you have started a thread about a, at best, speculative piece of news, I wondered what you thought of some real news.

Ok is there any other news stories you'd like me to comment on?
 Dr.S at work 16 Dec 2014

Nope
 Billhook 16 Dec 2014

You were'nt the same guy spreading all that stuff about the millennium bug that was going to destroy the world's computers were you?
Lusk 16 Dec 2014

You're losing your touch pal, you haven't mentioned sheeple yet!
In reply to Dave Perry:

The randomness continues.....,
In reply to Lusk:
> You're losing your touch pal, you haven't mentioned sheeple yet!

I don't need to, one of the the asylum cases generally bring it up ;+)
Post edited at 22:23
 Banned User 77 17 Dec 2014

you never question the side you agree with..
In reply to IainRUK:

> you never question the side you agree with..

Of course you ask questions and more questions and more questions and the concept of sides doesn't really exist either, we're all people under different regimes all which have corruption and subterfuge been told that the so called opposite side is the enemy.

And then this thread sums it up that posters think the story is only credible if it's on a site that they trust like the bbc for example which had a weapons grade peadophile running about the towers of power for years but nobody in authority seemed to be bothered.
 toad 17 Dec 2014
In reply to Dave Perry:

> You were'nt the same guy spreading all that stuff about the millennium bug that was going to destroy the world's computers were you?

In fairness, that didn't happen because a lot of people worked quite hard to fix it before it came to pass.

As they say You do good no one remembers, you do bad - no one forgets
 nniff 17 Dec 2014
In reply to toad:

So what was it exactly that you did to that toad?
 Billhook 17 Dec 2014

Perhaps it was the end of the Mayan Calendar then? Was that fixed too?
In reply to Dave Perry:

I read a fair ammout about the Mayan Calendar , and even the passing of the 13th Baktum or the end of the long count wasn't fixed. Another date that was proposed was the 28th October 2011.

Obviously various doom sayers had thier own interpretation of it's meaning, which would be a whole other subject.
Post edited at 10:08
 Dauphin 20 Dec 2014

I think its safe to assume that whoever paid for the Pakistan nuclear weapon program has the means to protect them from a few pointy finger types with AKs. Big hint, not Pakistan.

D

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...