UKC

Strictly (the final)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tony the Blade 20 Dec 2014

Wow, what a show!

Caroline & Pasha should walk away with it.

Mark to go this round and Simon to come second.

I repeat, what a show!
 The Pylon King 20 Dec 2014
In reply to Tony the Blade:
Yeah absolutely.
Caroline has been my favourite from the start and she has now become such an amazing dancer.

If she doesnt win i will throw my TV out of the upstairs window............
Post edited at 20:43
 Yanis Nayu 20 Dec 2014

I want Caroline to win too. The standard has been incredible this year, with some really nice contestants and good partnerships.

imkevinmc 20 Dec 2014

My faith in Caroline should award me with a 5/1 winning bet
In reply to imkevinmc:

Wowsers... Simon could just nick it!
 Yanis Nayu 20 Dec 2014

I love an Argentine Tango. Kristina and him are a great couple.
 KeithWakeley 20 Dec 2014

It's got to be Caroline and Pasha. She made her Charlston look just so effortless. And her show dance was just amazing.

K
In reply to Malcolm Tucker's Sweary Aunt:

Yeah and he appears so incredibly humble. I've just voted for him based on his last dance and his overall journey.
 The Pylon King 20 Dec 2014

Yeah!!!!!!!!
 Chris the Tall 21 Dec 2014

Alexi sayle isn't a fan

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/nov/29/alexei-sayle-marxist-de...

I can sort of see where he is coming from - the judges are imposing their rules and their conformity on the art form. And when Simon cowell et al does this on an art form I enjoy - music - by producing bland singer after bland singer, I onject. Fortunately there is enough diversity in music that I can still find plenty to get enthused about.

On the other hand, whilst admitting I know bugger all about dance, and only watch strictly cos my wife insists on it, I do think there has been amazing range of dancing. its a damn sight better than I remember Come Dancing being in the 80s.

I still have no idea who Caroline Flack is, but she seemed to improve massively through the series, and was flawless at the end. Does she have a day job ?

What happened to Pixie Lott, did she get voted off for been too good for the show?
 Skyfall 21 Dec 2014
In reply to John Simpson:

> What happened to Pixie Lott...?

That's a very good question. Travesty I say !
 climber34neil 21 Dec 2014
In reply to The Pylon King:

Have you got a new telly now then?
 The New NickB 21 Dec 2014
In reply to Chris the Tall:
> I still have no idea who Caroline Flack is, but she seemed to improve massively through the series, and was flawless at the end. Does she have a day job ?

TV presenter! Those talent and celebrity shows you don't watch usually have sister programmes on ITV2, cheaper filler TV, she has presented various ones of those.
Post edited at 13:49
 LastBoyScout 21 Dec 2014
In reply to Chris the Tall:

> On the other hand, whilst admitting I know bugger all about dance, and only watch strictly cos my wife insists on it, I do think there has been amazing range of dancing.

That's me, too

> I still have no idea who Caroline Flack is, but she seemed to improve massively through the series, and was flawless at the end. Does she have a day job ?

Previously famous only for shagging Harry Styles, apparently. I'd never heard of her before Strictly.

I actually wanted Simon to win and, I can't believe I'm even saying this, even went so far as to cast a vote for him.
 The Pylon King 21 Dec 2014
In reply to climber34neil:

> Have you got a new telly now then?

er no....she won.
 bluebealach 21 Dec 2014
In reply to John Simpson:

> What happened to Pixie Lott, did she get voted off for been too good for the show?

IMHO the show would have been the better for Pixie Lott in the final instead of Simon whatever his name.......

I really don't know that much about dance , although I know a good dance when I see one, but when Len Goodman voted her off in preference to Simon, I, with the collective country gave out a sigh of disbelief

But the final was two guys against two gals so it kind of evened things up a bit....

But I always thought that it was going to be a walkover by Caroline......and she was bloody good with only Frankie Bridge coming close !!!

Oh, and I fully accept that if votes had been cast for PL, she wouldn't have been in the bottom two.......suppose I think that most people thought that her passage to the final was a bit of a given.....!!

climber34neil 21 Dec 2014
In reply to The Pylon King:

Oh sorry, someone told me that the chap from blue won!
 The Pylon King 21 Dec 2014
In reply to bluebealach:

Pixie should have been in the final.

Stupid general public.
 Chris the Tall 21 Dec 2014
In reply to LastBoyScout:

> That's me, too

> Previously famous only for shagging Harry Styles, apparently. I'd never heard of her before Strictly.

whos he ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...