UKC

Looking for a partner for training and Cuillin Ridge in June

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Jules75 19 Jan 2015

Hi,

I'm a 39 year old who is getting back into climbing after a 2 year hiatus - I want to climb the Cuillin Traverse early June (flexible as need a good weather window) with my brother and someone more experienced than either of us. We're good 2nds, but not experienced leaders. I'm based just outside Bath and want to climb again at The Bristol Climbing centre as well as regular mid week trips to Snowdonia (there and back in a day works fine) - I have transport and all appropriate kit. I used to climb up to HVS and did a couple E1s at a push, but I'll be a bit rusty now so wanting to improve. Also I go to Cornwall regularly with Family and want to do a few classics down that way like Commando Ridge - I want to climb again at Cheddar and train for Skye (which I'm committed to) by doing walk in routes in Snowdonia. I'm interested in classics that are adventures in themselves - want to do reade's route (v diff) on Crib Goch, Grooved aerate on Tryfan again and any other classics that have Alpine style scrambling to get to them. I need someone fairly flexible and better than me as I am rusty (I pick stuff up really quickly, have done some epics and really wanna get fit for June) - Any age really, experienced and up for mountain adventures as well as rock climbing at Bristol Climbing centre - phew! That's about it I think - email me if interested
Post edited at 12:02

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...