UKC

Video: GO Pro from Grøtenutbekken

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 alpinestar_no1 04 Mar 2015
Just a go-pro vid from Grøtenutbekken in Hemsedal. Super nice route. I am crap at editing, so its a bit long...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyNE7DFNYPs&feature=youtu.be
 rallymania 04 Mar 2015
In reply to alpinestar_no1:

i enjoyed that quite a lot, thanks.

editing wise... (and before i say anything, i'm no expert)

i thought your use of compressed time (speeding up) while place your protection was really good!

you don't move your head too much which is great because it actually made the video much more watchable. i did find the bits where you look down to watch your feet "jarred" slightly (i can't explain why) was wondering if you slowed the video down just a bit at those points if it might help?

i thought the music was pretty good... but there was a few points where the music went quite dramatic and nothing really happened on the screen, kept thinking oh oh climber's going to have a moment... and found myself gripping the desk, but you were OK

it's almost imposible to stop but it was a shame there was some snow / ice on the lens towards the end. it's a bugger though because if you do remember to wipe the lens from time to time you can make it worse... maybe some rainx might help?

but all in all, i have to ask... have you got any more?
In reply to rallymania:

Thanks for you comments

I didnt slow the video down when looking down. I used youtubes stabilization software on the film, and can see it has give it some minor faults. Like a black dot in the beginning, perhaps that has something to do with it.

Music wise I just grabbed a long mix of soundcloud, so I dident have control over the highs/low´s of the music. I did notice it when doing the edit, but I dident do anything about it. I need to try some rainx, or something like it, to prevent ice/snow on the lense. I dident really have time to think about the camera at that point in time

I have more videos from the same trip, but my laptop crashed ( luckely all is backed up) so still just getting everything up to speed again.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...