UKC

Help with college project

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
George-Brown-outdoor 03 Apr 2015
Hello to all climbers! I have to complete a research project at college and I am needing opinions regarding the psychogical impact of climbing and would very much aphrichiate it if you could take the time to complete a 10 answer survey! UKC have given me promotion to post this so now it is up to you good people! Please help! Thank you! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S6TC8QB
 wbo 03 Apr 2015
In reply to George-Brown-outdoor:

I have complete it butI have some comments to make.

First of all edit the obvious spelling mistakes in this post. The second sentence is very long. Also the survey is rather more specific than the psychological effects of climbing and that should be made clear.

There are also issues with the survey questions and you would be advised to get these qc'ed by your project superviser

cheers and good luck
abseil 03 Apr 2015

Done, good luck with your research.
 MischaHY 03 Apr 2015

OK, this needs a fair bit more refinement in terms of definition before you can consider the results an accurate representation of the topic at hand which, in my opinion, is defined as thus: 'The psychological implications of rock climbing participation in school-age children'.

I'd get your tutor to have a glance through this and help refine it. Good luck with the research!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...