UKC

Needle Sports

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tehmarks 11 Apr 2015
As it often seems people only post on here regarding negative experiences with stores, I want to go against the grain and commend Needle Sports' customer service. After cocking my order up and sending me the wrong cam at the end of February while I was out of the country, I stupidly didn't realise until I was halfway up a route last week (having only just arrived back in the UK), about to place said item. Despite my idiocy and the fact that it was sans tags and had been placed, they accepted the return and replaced it with the correct item without question or argument, two days after I posted the original back.

Absolutely brilliant service, and a good reminder of why I buy most of my climbing hardware from them to begin with.
m0unt41n 11 Apr 2015
In reply to tehmarks:

Agree totally, great service and great range of stuff.
 Spike 11 Apr 2015
In reply to tehmarks:

agreed, great shop, good people who know their stuff and are helpful, and not elitist about it, even though many of them are top notch climbers etc
 hokkyokusei 11 Apr 2015
In reply to tehmarks:

That's a cracking story. Totally unsurprised about a good service story from needle sports, but even for them that's going some!
 blurty 11 Apr 2015
In reply to tehmarks:

Never had a problem with Needlesport

Great range of stuff, excellent service in my experience
 full stottie 11 Apr 2015
In reply to tehmarks:

I'm not surprised about your experience of Needle Sports service. Its the best of any organisation of any kind I buy stuff from. It's amazing that other businesses don't or can't learn from the way they deliver customer service.

Its maybe an apocryphal story about "research shows.." that dissatisfied customers tell 4 times as many people about their bad experience than satisfied customers tell about their good experience, but as someone who has had nothing but good from Needle Sports in the past, not only, like you, do I tell people about it, but they are my first port of call for anything I want to buy.

Well done you guys in Keswick!
 ericinbristol 12 Apr 2015
In reply to tehmarks:

Yes, Needle Sports have been unfailingly swift and informative over dozens of purchases and many years.
 John Kelly 12 Apr 2015
In reply to tehmarks:

as already stated, great customer service and range of products but Needlesport online Info takes it to another level
they are hidden in
http://www.needlesports.com/#
under the tabs 'Need advice', 'Local info', 'Mountain info' and 'Features'
my personal favourites
http://www.needlesports.com/catalogue/content.aspx?con_id=a9947f8e-775a-47b...
http://www.needlesports.com/NeedleSports/nutsmuseum/nutsmuseum.htm

Falung 12 Apr 2015
In reply to tehmarks:

Not that I need o buy much climbing gear now, but NS are always my first stop for the same reason. Great service, simply awesome.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...