UKC

Setting up as a remote cystomer service agent, from home.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
0Unknown0 26 Jun 2015
I'm trying to set up in something I can do from home and work around my parenting obligation (single parent). There is very little info out there, but I reckon plenty of single parents, and surely they must be working around thier children, I just can't figure out what and how.
Child care is ridiculously expensive in the UK and so the usual 8 till 5 is fine in the short term, but for the long term will just break me financially.
So, any single mums or dads out there managed to make sense of it. Generally can be free from 9.30ish till 2.30ish. So difficult to find something to fit.
 Chris Harris 26 Jun 2015
In reply to Dominicandave:

Proofreading?

Then again....
abseil 26 Jun 2015
In reply to Dominicandave:

> ....Generally can be free from 9.30ish till 2.30ish....

Can you find a job where you work only those hours? Or any chance of you getting a family member to help out with child care? Sorry, I think I'm not being much help. Anyway good luck Dave.
 andy 26 Jun 2015
In reply to Dominicandave: There's a couple of organisations that offer really flexible home-based call centre work - we use senseeĀ“. Their agents seem really good and engaged and enjoy the flexibility.

0Unknown0 28 Jun 2015
In reply to abseil:

No they are pretty awkward hours, and I live in a small town with few, but growing oportunities. No one to help out on a regular basis unfortunately.
Thanks.
0Unknown0 28 Jun 2015
In reply to andy:

Thankyou for that, I just had a look into it and definately something I will be following up on this week. Why I have been unable to find any of these oportunities I don't know. I must be searching in the wrong areas. If you (or anyone else) have links or the names of any similar companies I'd very much appreciate it.
Thanks again.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...