UKC

NEWS: PODCAST: Nalle Hukkataival

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 26 Jun 2015
Nalle Hukkataival , 3 kbOne month ago or so, I made a quick trip to Helsinki, Finland. Nalle Hukkataival had agreed to do a podcast, but as he was soon embarking on a four month roadtrip and still wanted to keep trying his Lappnor project whenever possible, he didn't want to commit to anything until the very last...

Read more
 DJCowley 27 Jun 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Is it just me or is the link to this podcast missing?
 FactorXXX 27 Jun 2015
In reply to DJCowley:

It works for me, but there's no way am I listening to it for a full hour!
In reply to DJCowley:

www.theledge.se

So far, you can listen too Ben Moon, Kilian Fischhuber and Nalle Hukkataival. The easiest is to download the Podbean app and then search for "theledge".

Cheers
 progrupicola 28 Jun 2015
In reply to FactorXXX:

I Split the whole thing in three listenings Super nice interview, good job Björn!
In reply to progrupicola:

Thanks!
 stp 28 Jun 2015
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC:

You can also download direct (more or less) from http://theledge.podbean.com/ - no need for extra software. But it would simpler if there was a direct download link on the player too, like Soundcloud has.

The direct link is: http://theledge.podbean.com/mf/web/axzq2r/Theledgenalle003.mp3

Good job taking the time to make these though. Nice to have something to listen to when doing the washing up or a long drive somewhere. Any more planned for the future?
In reply to stp:

Thanks, actually we're using Soundcloud from the next episode.

Anthony Gullsten is already done and is next up.
I'll do Adam Ondra, Jakob Schubert and possibly one more in Chamonix in a couple of weeks and then probably Chris Sharma the week after.
Anna Stöhr, Matilda Söderlund and Jens Larssen will follow.
 stp 01 Jul 2015
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC:

Finally listened to the Nalle one. Great questions. I particularly like the: What is difficulty? one, and Nalle is the perfect person to ask that question.

Looking forward to the rest. The Jens one could be very interesting, definitely a man of strong opinions. Alex Megos would be another person I'd really like to hear interviewed. Not heard any in depth interviews with him before.

Finally it would be good if the Ledge had an RSS feed.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...