UKC

Round the back access to dali's?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JJL 11 Aug 2015
Hi

Want to do snakes & ladders. Don't want to cause an access issue by hopping the fence. What's the best way round?

Thanks

J
 MikeSP 11 Aug 2015
In reply to JJL:

The tunnel for snakes and ladders is on the level above the fence, so no access issues.
Removed User 11 Aug 2015
In reply to JJL:
Make like you're going to Australia and then follow the path around and down to the tunnel. Tunnel is obvious as you walk to the Australia steps. If I'm taking new people I often have them abseil into Dalis and then walk around the right hand side (past the fence) and up to get to the tunnel that way, last time I went it was pissing down so I went left and down.

If you're abseiling into Dalis again make like you're going to Australia and when you get to the top of Dalis go right so you're stood up above the fence and there's a stake you can ab from.

Wet/boring route is blue, abseil is red: http://i.imgur.com/w8SXMDp.jpg

Edit: pic.
Post edited at 10:06
OP JJL 11 Aug 2015
In reply to MikeSP and ex0:

Thanks both
Removed User 11 Aug 2015
In reply to JJL:

Take care when you come out the tunnel of love after doing the snake, there was a massive rockfall last weekend when I went and it was in that area, not sure how that impacted exiting the tunnel. Also when you get through to middle earth there's again another ginormous rockfall on the left so take care going around the edge of the mordor pit.
OP JJL 11 Aug 2015
In reply to Removed User:

No problems today. Exits all clear. The lost world rockfall was a while ago.

Tremendous fun had by all.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...