UKC

Maes Newyddion Parking

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Pete E 01 Sep 2015
Maes Newyddion Woods

How do,

I was chatting to the landowner for these woods - home of the excellent and popular Roof of a Baby Buddha - and he's been having some mild issues about parking here. Here's the arrangement:

Just as you leave the road, park in the obvious layby and walk up

Simple as that. He is a great guy and has no problem with the climbers, he just wants them to leave their cars at the bottom of the hill to avoid any problems with logging trucks. At the moment, it's not an issue, i think we'd all like to keep it that way.

I don't think it's people being malicious or deliberately lazy, i honestly think it's just people not knowing. So if you know anyone going there, please let them know the arrangement.

Many thanks for your consideration
 johncook 01 Sep 2015
In reply to Pete E: Have you put this in the crag notes on here, and e-mailed the BMC so they can add it to RAD? Both might help the land owner with his problem, and help keep the place freely available.

OP Pete E 01 Sep 2015
In reply to johncook:

It's on the notes but not very clear and yeah, spoke to the local area rep (who's a mutual friend of the landowner and myself) so it's being looked at from their side. Good shout though, thanks for the input

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...