UKC

Holy Moley

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Wiley Coyote2 12 Sep 2015
 buzby 12 Sep 2015
In reply to Wiley Coyote:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IbStIb9XXw&

Hollywood style.
 Timmd 12 Sep 2015

I dare say the prep for it isn't apparent when you see him jumping off, in throwing rocks off and having a line painted for him to aim for on the diving board. Once the physics is worked out it's about taking enough of a step to match the path of the boulders.
Wiley Coyote2 12 Sep 2015
In reply to Timmd:

>
Once the physics is worked out it's about taking enough of a step to match the path of the boulders.

Working out the physics would be the very least of my problems. But plucking up the stupidity would be a considerable serious problem for me and my highly-developed and extremely vocal yellow streak which insists on having a rather big say in these matters.
Lusk 12 Sep 2015

It must have hurt his enormous balls when he hit the water.
 Timmd 12 Sep 2015
> Once the physics is worked out it's about taking enough of a step to match the path of the boulders.

> Working out the physics would be the very least of my problems. But plucking up the stupidity would be a considerable serious problem for me and my highly-developed and extremely vocal yellow streak which insists on having a rather big say in these matters.

I know what you mean, It'd almost be like 'shut up brain, the physics works, now jump'

I almost want to go and try it myself, I feel like I'm becoming a chicken a bit.
Post edited at 19:01
 aln 12 Sep 2015

Wowser! I did a 40ft jump when canyoning and that was enough to terrify me.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...