UKC

MLTA Website Update Errors

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jonny357 17 Sep 2015
Didnt know what fourm to post this on...

Just logged back into new MLTA Website Update this morning to find I'm missing a few Qulifications that I've gained Namily SPA Assessment and Foundation lvl 1 Coach Training, to be ommitted from the Qulifications Gained Section of the new website update possiblely by clerical error.

But having worked very hard for those Tickets, is anyone else encounted this problem?

Namely other Instuctors/Guides, Ive already emailed MLTA to rectify the problem but with all new systems if other Instructors are having the same problems E.g. ML's or Just Rock Climbing Instructors then it can be fixed for all of us at once.

comments welcome
In reply to jonny357:

Not missing any information as I can see but I'm a bit annoyed they're making it a required field for emergency details. That should be my business with any employer I work with. Can't see why MTA need it - unless harvesting numbers is somehow lucrative...
In reply to jonny357:

I cant log in to the CMS. It comes up with a "cannot open page" notice.
OP jonny357 18 Sep 2015
In reply to jonny357:

Updte on website issue had an email from MLTA just had to Post Pass Pages from logbook and should be visible in a couple of days
 JayPee630 18 Sep 2015
In reply to jonny357:

Their website is generally shockingly bad, and has been for a while.
In reply to JayPee630:

This is their new website that went live yesterday.
Still got quite a bit of work to do though.
In reply to Stuart (aka brt):

Seems to accept "none" as an emergency contact number.
 JayPee630 18 Sep 2015
In reply to Ron Rees Davies:

Oh great, I was thinking of their old one. Good it's been updated.
In reply to jonny357:

Mine's fine and the website seems marginally better than the old one.

Mind you the bar wasn't set particularly high, was it!
In reply to Ron Rees Davies:

Yes, they got back to me. Thanks also.
 JayPee630 18 Sep 2015
In reply to Ghastly Rubberfeet:
Was it is with organizations and their websites? There's so many good examples around of nicely designed and easy to navigate ones about and yet loads of orgs (and companies too) manage to totally f*ck it all up with awful and barely usable ones.
Post edited at 11:08
 barbeg 18 Sep 2015
In reply to JayPee630:

Hi Jay,

I have to be honest and say I barely use the thing either, despite being a member. There are other websites/facebook pages that I use that perform the same functions and they're simples....partners, help, advice, gear, conditions etc.... I haven't been on the new one yet...I tried but it didn't recognise who I was....
ANdy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...