UKC

Wales or Australia?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 abr1966 10 Oct 2015
My money on Australia by 15 points....
 Shani 10 Oct 2015
In reply to abr1966:

Amazing game. Oz 2 players in the bin and solid as can be at the moment. COME ON WALES!!!!!!!
 Skyfall 10 Oct 2015
In reply to Shani:

Such a shame - just couldn't capitalise on it. Don't think Wales are going to get the result now.
 coinneach 10 Oct 2015
In reply to Shani:
Phenomenal defence.

I'd rather play Wales than Oz next week but it's not looking likely!
OP abr1966 10 Oct 2015
In reply to Skyfall:

Frustrating! Great Australian defence but they needed to have scored with that advantage!
 balmybaldwin 10 Oct 2015
In reply to abr1966:

Can't help but think Wales lost that through not taking the points what 4 times in the yellow card period
 Dave the Rave 10 Oct 2015
In reply to balmybaldwin:

> Can't help but think Wales lost that through not taking the points what 4 times in the yellow card period

I agree. Strange decisions, but at the end of the day I don't think they have the kahunas to beat the SH teams.
 Dr.S at work 10 Oct 2015

Awesome defence for Australia! That's been a super afternoon of absorbing and contrasting rugby
 FactorXXX 10 Oct 2015

Can't help but think Wales lost that through not taking the points what 4 times in the yellow card period

Wonder how many more scrum penalties Joubert could give before giving a penalty try?
It's no wonder that Wales eventually kicked for the corner and subsequently lost the chance to score...
Saying that, Wales should have put the game out of sight in that period, so full marks to Australia for their defence.
Cracking game though, despite there being no tries.
 Alan M 10 Oct 2015
In reply to abr1966:

What can you say about Australia? Wow, think we are looking at the champions that defensive play was unbelievable.
 Welsh Kate 10 Oct 2015
In reply to Alan M:

Brilliant defence by the Aussies, well deserved pool winners. Some tasty quarters to look forward to!
 balmybaldwin 10 Oct 2015
In reply to FactorXXX:

Jouberts refereeing didn't make me think a penalty try was likely to be honest.

Aus defence was superb with only 13
 FactorXXX 10 Oct 2015

Jouberts refereeing didn't make me think a penalty try was likely to be honest.

Totally agree and that's why Wales went for the line out.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...