UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: The Green Bridge of Wales, Pembroke

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 13 Nov 2015
Green Bridge of Wales, 4 kbUKC User and filmmaker Dave Linnett has had his drone out once again, this time filming on the incredibly striking sea arch that is the Green Bridge of Wales in Pembroke.

Read more
 philhilo 13 Nov 2015
Great stuff as ever, good combination of views, climbing, wildlife and people, another one for the list. Thanks Dave.

Martin Hore 13 Nov 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Another great film Dave - echo everything philhilo has said.

Martin
 Mick Ward 13 Nov 2015
In reply to UKC News:

A lovely film... of a fascinating arch. I wonder what Jon felt, doing the first route on it and giving it such an interesting name.

Mick
Wiley Coyote2 14 Nov 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Good film but now that drones are flavour of the month can we please get rid of those nausea-inducing head cam shots please. They can be exciting on MTB or ski runs but seldom add anything to a climbing except a mild dose of sea sickness
 olddirtydoggy 14 Nov 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Love this guys films, it disposes with all of the climbing lingo, posturing and culture I can't get on with and just shows whats great about the whole thing. I've been watching Dave's films for ages and always love catching the latest like many on here. Please make more.
 EarlyBird 14 Nov 2015
In reply to Wiley Coyote:

I disagree, I think their use was well judged in this film.
 jon 14 Nov 2015
In reply to Mick Ward:

Hey Mick, as was often the case, the name came before the route. I'm really surprised that we left if at just the one route as there are so many lines there... maybe the route names dried up!

Great little video (again) Dave!
 toad 14 Nov 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Thank you so much for this. With the rain hammering at my window and my thoughts in quite a dark place after Paris, this was a lovely glimpse of warmer days and wide horizons
 Mick Ward 15 Nov 2015
In reply to jon:

It's a wonderful name - some (a few) just are. It's as though they're with you forever. And I'm surprised you didn't go after those other lines. Still, I guess there was so much to do, not so far away.

My climbing partner remembers seeing you on some gnarly E5 at Huntsman's back then and being really impressed. He was on an E3 which is now E5. But he seems to think this doesn't quite count and you were most definitely on the main event.

Happy days. Long may they continue.

All best wishes,

Mick

BALD EAGLE 16 Nov 2015
In reply to UKC News and All:

Just a quick response to thank you all for the kind words and taking the time to post some feedback as it is greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Dave

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...