UKC

Are Inov8 Mudclaws Any More Durable These Days?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
I've worn Mudclaws for years, unsurprisingly for muddy running. Over the last couple of years I've had them fall apart with fewer miles on them than previously. Specifically, the plastic reinforcement around the eyelets becomes unstuck and peels away.

On some websites the Mudclaw 300 is described as being updated with "more durable materials".

Has anyone noticed improved durability with the new (red/blue) mudclaws over the old (yellow/black) ones? Also, can anyone comment whether the fit and sizing are similar?
 steelbru 01 Dec 2015
In reply to Turdus torquatus:
Can't comment on what you ask, but if anyone prefers the "old" black/yellow style, then Pete Bland are doing an exclusive run of them, calling them the "Mudclaw 300 Classic" in a nice green and black colourscheme https://www.peteblandsports.co.uk/products/inov-8-mudclaw-300-classic-green...
Post edited at 19:11
andymac 01 Dec 2015
In reply to Turdus torquatus:
I have the blue /red ones ,and the only thing I am noticing with them after 3 months ,is that the sole is starting to come away from the upper, at the toe.

These have been hammered though. through (ahem) the washing machine a good few times.and worn on a building site.

The plastic round the eyelets is as good as new.

Of all the shoes I've had in the last few years; La Sportiva Crosslites,Speedcross 3 ,Inov8 (various)
the 300's ,and most Inov8s ,have been the most durable.

And for £65 ,I think they are very good value for money
Post edited at 22:58

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...