UKC

Winter Climbing Partners (Snowdonia / Scotland)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jim_Davy 18 Dec 2015
Hi all -

Looking for partners for the upcoming season as my regular buddy has rudely had a baby and is a touch busy.

Based in the Peak, but move to Chester is on the cards and I work in North Wales. Have the occasional day off midweek and always up for a full-moon or headtorch mission into Snowdonia, but mainly looking to do Fri night trips to Scotland (wherever's looking reasonable ) and heading back late Sunday (I occasionally have long weekends spare too).

Leading up to IV at the minute, but fancy pushing on a bit this season and happy to second harder. Also prepping for WML assessment so anyone in a similar position would be great. Just drop me a quick message via here. Have transport, rack and ropes.

Cheers
In reply to Jim_Davy:

If you're moving across to Chester, and work over our side of the border, you should check out the North East Wales Mountaineering Club.
We're a friendly, young, active club, and are particularly active during the Winter, with most of our members being snow-lovers!

Check us out online, on Facebook, or drop me a message and we could maybe meet up for a pint?
www.facebook.com/NEWMCClub
www.newmc.org.uk
OP Jim_Davy 18 Dec 2015
In reply to Cookie (North East Wales MC):

Hey there, thanks for the mail - I'll give you a shout when I'm over that way
 breithorn4164 18 Dec 2015
In reply to Jim_Davy:

Yeah up for a a winter climbing partner anytime, free at weekends and through the week. My regular partner has decided to go back to South Africa (((. Leading up too V/VI, and keen to get out a lot over next few weeks building fitness for hosting/guiding duties at forthcoming BMC International Winter Meet. Oh and yeah live in Aviemore so not bad place too be to check conditions from the window.

David
In reply to Jim_Davy:

Hey Jim

I would be up for it, im based in the Wirral.

Can only get out couple of days in the week if that's any good? Not free on the weekend unfortunatly!

Cheers

Michael

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...