UKC

Which Blender? Nutri Bullet, Ninja, Disco Dancer???

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Stuart Wildman 22 Dec 2015
So I think after saying they are a waste of time I am slow succumbing to getting a Blender for Christmas.

Can anyone give any good recommendations for which to buy?
Nutri Ninja, Nutri Bullet etc?

Also which wattage? 600 700 900 etc.

Thanks in advance

p.s. not looking for a huge discussion on if they are worth it or not, will they end up at the back of the cupboard by February. I know it will find many friends with my bread maker, sandwich maker etc
 Tom Last 22 Dec 2015
In reply to Stuart Wildman:

Got my missus a Nutri Bullet for her birthday. She loves it. Seems powerful, easy to use and very easy to clean too. Well built, the plastic is quite rubbery - doesn't feel like it would break easily. Also very safe.
In reply to Stuart Wildman: I have a Nutribullet 900, I use it twice a week and it's awesome. Get the 900 as the price difference between that and the others is minimal and if you want everything to be pulverised then it's the only choice. I got mine for £70 brand new off eBay. I know you don't want a discussion, but yes they're very worth it. Today's intake for me is a tasty mixture that contains the following raw foods:

Beetroot, spinach, carrot, avocado, tomato, kiwi, lime, banana, pear, walnuts, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, pumpkin, sunflower, chia, poppy and hemp seeds, wheatgrass powder, oatbran, cocoa nibs and almond milk.

marsbar 22 Dec 2015

What do you want it for? I have an older one of these which will do most things. http://www.johnlewis.com/braun-mq300-multiquick-hand-blender-white/p1695076
In reply to marsbar:

Cheers for the info and links
I'm now down to the Nutri Bullet or Nutri Ninja.
Just looking for the right price in the sales..
 marsbar 22 Dec 2015

Keep an eye on the supermarkets?
Removed User 22 Dec 2015

What about the Vitamix? Highly spoken of (by people that can afford them):

https://www.vitamix.co.uk/
 Indy 22 Dec 2015
> Also which wattage? 600 700 900 etc.

Wattage?? bah humbug.... Horsepower. Vitamix!

Indy 22 Dec 2015
In reply to Removed UserBwox:

> What about the Vitamix?

They are great but about 3 times too expensive.
In reply to Indy:

http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/nutri-ninja-bl450uk-nutrient-extrac...

Nutri Ninja BL450UK Nutrient Extractor Blender Pulse Technology 446262

£50.00
Was £79.99

Going to give it a try, this will surely make me a super strong climber
 LeeWood 23 Dec 2015
We have two types of blender but the blades-in-bowl rarely get used. The stick blender gets used every other day on average - soups,- & hummous, jam making

Apart from which we used a coffee blender several times a day for grinding sunflower seasame linseed and coconut. Any one else grind oily seeds - could do with a more proficient machine ?
Post edited at 11:48

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...