UKC

Javed Bhatti Pennine Way x2 interview

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
UKH has tracked down Javed Bhatti to find out more about his recent Pennine Way winter double: http://www.ukhillwalking.com/articles/page.php?id=8161
 Alyson 12 Feb 2016
In reply to Dan Bailey - UKHillwalking.com:

Lovely interview - he sounds like a wonderfully positive and interesting character.
 Brass Nipples 12 Feb 2016

Nice article.

In reply to Orgsm:
He can do this after running only 10miles a week as training.. plus other activities but still!
Post edited at 16:01
In reply to Alyson:

> ...he sounds like a wonderfully positive and interesting character.

And slightly mad!
 tony 12 Feb 2016

He sounds brilliant!
 Alyson 12 Feb 2016
In reply to idiotproof (Buxton MC):

> He can do this after running only 10miles a week as training.. plus other activities but still!

This amazed me too! I read his training and thought 'hey, I do more than that!' Just goes to show the extent to which the mental side of things determines what we're physically capable of.
Clauso 12 Feb 2016

Dude's a dude.
 jameswoodman1 13 Feb 2016
In reply to Alyson:

He states that he tries to do a challenging event like this every couple of months though. So my guess would be that the 10 miles a week just lets him recover/keeps him ticking over in between events. Still very impressive!
 Wonrek 15 Feb 2016

I ran with Javed on the first two nights of the Spine. We had a ball together. He's got such a positive outlook and knows how to bring his running back to focus when it all starts getting hard.

Truly lovely man and looking forward to running with him again on the Viking Way hopefully

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...