UKC

Ipswich Mountaineering Club?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi, I'm trying to get hold of the ipswich mountaineering club, as my best chance of finding someone to climb with in Suffolk. I've tried emailing the secretary but haven't had a reply, so if anyone's a member or knows if the club still exists it'd be great to hear from you.
Thanks
 Simon Pelly 07 Mar 2016
In reply to MysteriousCeorl:

Hi There. Have passed this post to somebody in the club. Hopefully they can help.

Simon...
In reply to Simon Pelly:

Thank you!
 lundyman 08 Mar 2016
In reply to MysteriousCeorl:
Sorry you've had problems using the Ipswich Mountaineering Club (IMC) website to contact the club committee. It's recently had a makeover so something may have broken. I'll ask the webmaster to check the email forwarding system.
I'll send you an email in a mo. In summary it's a great club. When I moved from Bristol with climbing aplenty to the flatlands of Suffolk I thought my climbing days were numbered. In fact because the club's so active my climbing increased.
I'll be in touch soon.
Simon
 Mike Turner 09 Mar 2016
In reply to lundyman:

Nothing was broken, just our Secretary being a bit slow in responding. Contact was made in the end and Ben joined us climbing tonight, proving we still exist and even do a bit of climbing!

Mike (IMC President)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...