UKC

Compression shorts

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 HB1 16 May 2016
Hello All

My right hip is f*cked - bone on bone. It can be unstable. Climbing is fine, except for wide bridging etc. but walking becomes painful, and running worse still. Until such time as I decide enough's enough and go for a replacement, I've taken to wearing a pair of compression tights (Quicksilver - for surfing I imagine - £5 from TK Maxx) which are a help, but being tights rather too hot for summer use.

Any suggestions/recommendations for shorts - there seem to be so many to choose from - gratefully received!

Cheers Rich
 Adam_Turner 16 May 2016
In reply to HB1:

I rate the 2XU kit highly, although a tad pricey...
ultrabumbly 16 May 2016
In reply to HB1:

TKMaxx sometimes have UnderArmor compression shorts in. There is a summer weight material called Cool[somethingorother] I've had a couple of the winterweight compression items from their ranges that I have been really impressed with at the price I picked them up for via TKM.
 Fiona Reid 16 May 2016
In reply to HB1:

I have some Skins A400 ones that I find really comfortable. I bought them when recovering from a knackered hamstring and they provide lots of support. They do lots of different sizes/thicknesses etc. Not cheap though!

I also have a pair of Decathlon ones which cost a lot less and seem to be every bit as good.
OP HB1 17 May 2016
In reply to HB1:

Thanks for the replies/recommendations. I'm looking into best-buys as I speak!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...