UKC

COMPETITION: WINNERS - Win 1 of 4 sets of ABK clothing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 19 May 2016
Former British Bouldering Team member Gill Peet, 4 kbABK Climbing - The new kid on the "bloc" as far as climbing clothing. ABK started its life in a French bouldering wall in Grenoble. The owners made their own Logo Ts for their loyal and local climbers as you see at most walls now. This progressed to hooded tops, to vests, then more t shirts and pants. The clothing was doing so well that it was almost a full time job. Steph, Bullet, Hugo, Nicolas and François went with their instinct (which till now made them take exclusively bad decisions) and ABK was born! Now with a full range of stretch and organic products they hope that you, ABK customers, will finally think it was not a bad idea to follow their instincts.

Read more
 La benya 19 May 2016
In reply to UKC Articles:

Their website is terrible. Some free feedback for you!
 The Pylon King 20 May 2016

And there's me thinking that rock climbing was all about climbing and not about looking good.
 stp 21 May 2016
In reply to Urgles:

Well you need to wear something when you climb.

And if they're making cotton lycra pants I imagine there'll be considerable interest since no other manufacturer seems interested in making clothing specifically for climbing in these days.
 munro 22 May 2016

"The website of ABK, the brand that does not make you stronger but makes you more beautiful."

Wow, keep pushing this stuff UKC...
 GarethSL 22 May 2016

"to be fasionable with the espadrilles"

What did I just read!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...