UKC

That takes me back

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 toad 20 May 2016
I'm sitting in the garden listened no to Orbital - Snivilization and it's taken me back to a Cornish climbing trip in the 1990s with a couple of good friends. A time when I punched a bull in sennen, thinking it was a cow and it was blocking the stile I wanted to cross, and a time when one mate was staggering around the campsite naked except for a headtorch, apparently sound asleep. It was also when I climbed some of my best routes at sennen, bosigran and chair ladder. Fantastic weather and fantastic memories, but it was the memory of driving my old Volvo 440 round the back roads near st just, with Orbital on the stereo that brought it back

What triggers that memory for you?
M9iswhereitsat 21 May 2016
In reply to toad:

> I'm sitting in the garden listened no to Orbital - Snivilization and it's taken me back to a Cornish climbing trip in the 1990s with a couple of good friends. A time when I punched a bull in sennen, thinking it was a cow and it was blocking the stile I wanted to cross, and a time when one mate was staggering around the campsite naked except for a headtorch, apparently sound asleep. It was also when I climbed some of my best routes at sennen, bosigran and chair ladder. Fantastic weather and fantastic memories, but it was the memory of driving my old Volvo 440 round the back roads near st just, with Orbital on the stereo that brought it back

> What triggers that memory for you?

Drugs?

Toccata 21 May 2016
In reply to toad:

One Dove - Morning White Dove

leewil86 21 May 2016
In reply to toad:

Shine on you crazy diamond!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...