/ Avon gorge- wtf is happening?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
zimpara - on 18 Oct 2016

Bivvying, minding my own business and there are helis, night suns and cops everywhere.
New quarry ish
Post edited at 20:09
Cheese Monkey - on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to zimpara:

Might be in connection with the possibly abandoned car further up they were poking round earlier
wurzelinzummerset on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to zimpara:

> Bivvying, minding my own business and there are helis, night suns and cops everywhere.

> New quarry ish

I'd be more worried about all the ticks, and that's not the ones you're hoping to put on your logbook tomorrow.
FactorXXX - on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to zimpara:

Bivvying, minding my own business and there are helis, night suns and cops everywhere.
New quarry ish

I phoned the Police to say that there was a terrorist cell hiding out between the Portway and the Circular Road.
Haven't they found you yet?
zimpara - on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to FactorXXX:

> Bivvying, minding my own business and there are helis, night suns and cops everywhere.

> New quarry ish

> I phoned the Police to say that there was a terrorist cell hiding out between the Portway and the Circular Road.

> Haven't they found you yet?

Haha nice. Now you can provide me another bivvy spot because every hostel in bristol is full.
Ron Rees Davies - on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to FactorXXX:
> I phoned the Police to say that there was a terrorist cell hiding out between the Portway and the Circular Road.

> Haven't they found you yet?

I assumed it was to do with that hungry Tiger that's escaped from Bristol Zoo. ;)

Hasn't it found you yet....
Post edited at 21:41
planetmarshall on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to Ron Rees Davies:

> I assumed it was to do with that hungry Tiger that's escaped from Bristol Zoo. ;)

I heard it was an outbreak of airborne herpes.
davidbeynon on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to planetmarshall:

> I heard it was an outbreak of airborne herpes.

That's just around the parked cars on circular road.
ads.ukclimbing.com
zimpara - on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to Ron Rees Davies:

Tbh- I heard something wierd high up main area whilst I was having my dinner in doss bag, got up and had a look about (possibly a tiger)- then got a nite-sun in the face.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.