UKC

Johnnie Dawes diet

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 philipivan 09 Mar 2023

Interesting to see that johnnie has the same issues as me, likes a scotch and some cashew nuts and needs to lose a couple of stone off he's ever going to climb anything lol

youtube.com/watch?v=e3ECZ1GpEJ8&

plyometrics 09 Mar 2023
In reply to philipivan:

A curiously engaging watch!

NorthernGoat 09 Mar 2023
In reply to philipivan:

It's funny that the way he hangs when doing the finger strength looks balanced and poised. I'd love to see a video of him just walking along in everyday life, does his immense balance transcribe to all his movements? 

Does he pour his cereal like that? Does it all go out the window after the 4 oclock scotch and he's spilling the wine?

In reply to plyometrics:

... and amusing. “Living in Worcester, which is not renowned for its great rock, I’ve found the Herefordshire Silurian Limestone scene is not that great, you know."

WhiteSpider88 10 Mar 2023
In reply to philipivan:

Having watched the video, I'm curious as to how much he actually weighs now, I heard him mention 11 stone, but then I don't know his height. I was drinking scotch and eating cashew nuts at the time so I may have missed it. 

Gazmataz 10 Mar 2023
In reply to WhiteSpider88:

I was also curious about that as he has quite a belly for someone who weighs 11 stone but I looked it up and the internet says he's 160cm so he's not a tall man to be carrying that much weight. 

nikoid 10 Mar 2023
In reply to Gazmataz:

I thought he said 11.11.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...