UKC

NEWS: 8B+ and two 8B's for Shauna Coxsey

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 UKC News 04 Mar 2024

Shauna Coxsey has just returned from a fruitful trip to La Pedriza, Spain, where she climbed two 8B boulders and an 8B+ in the space of just four climbing days.

Read more

In reply to UKC News:

Really impressive stuff.  I know male ascents at this grade are less newsworthy now but it would be good if the article mentioned whether Ned did them too and how he found them, almost like a team trip report.  You've done this on some previous articles and as we've invested in the family vibe of these trips (which I love), it would be nice to see how the whole 'team' did. I don't think this would take anything away from Shauna's achievements.

birddog 05 Mar 2024
In reply to Somerset swede basher:

Dom, you can just message me 😂.

Ned did pretty well on this trip, doing most of the problems listed above as well as Zarzafar which is an excellent looking 8B+ over at Zarzalejo. As always, some suited Shauna better, some were easier for Ned but they are both pretty flippin' good so got business done.

In reply to birddog:

Cheers Matt, hope you're well.  All your climbers seem to be doing well at the moment.  Or maybe they always were and you're just doing a good job of making sure we hear about it!

Durbs 07 Mar 2024
In reply to UKC News:

Incredible stuff.

Also exciting to see she's started working on Voyager

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...