Metolius Boss Hog Crash Pad£160, added Sep/2009, see all Metolius news & reviews
announcement by Metolius
This announcement has been read 6,552 times
Metolius have always been at the forefront of that development, releasing the first example of the unbreakable buckle now seen on mats all over the world; as well as the diagonal hinge design, allowing mats to fold smaller for easy storage without creating a soft spot in the centre of the mat, right where you don't want it.
The Boss Hog is the result of this continuing refinement of the essential boulderer's tool. It has the most impressive list of features of any pad on the market; designed like all the best tools - to work so well you don't even notice it.
- Innovative new foam layering system provides the ultimate in fall-stopping potential
- Top sheet 1" closed-cell foam is unsplit (no gutter), while 2½" open-cell and ½" closed-cell bottom layer has our angled hinge design
- Hypalon reinforced corners and hinge, single-buckle closure-flap and handy stash pocket
- Ultra-durable ballistics cover
- Auto carpet top with waterproof backing keeps shoes clean while keeping moisture out of the foam, preventing mildew and extending pad life
- Unbreakable aluminum buckles - guaranteed for life!
- Flap closure with innovative speed-hook aluminum buckle
- Padded shoulder straps
- Waist belt
- Suitcase-style, molded carry handle and 2 drag handles
- Open size: 36" x 48" x 4" (91.4 cm x 121.9 cm x 10.2 cm) Folded size: 36" x 26" x 8" (91.4 cm x 66.0 cm x 20.3 cm)
- 4.92 kg
- Colors: blue, green
BUY NOW from:
|£160.00. Free Shipping in the UK|
See this product at the CragX shop
|£185.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.