|Patagonia Shelter Stone Jacket
£275.00, added Mar/2010, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
This announcement has been read 5,568 times
Patagonia's most durable, waterproof and breathable hard shell jacket with improved stretch. Includes 3-way adjustable hood, storm flap, two hand warmers and rain gutter.
Reviews for Patagonia gear:
News from Patagonia:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
The Shelter Stone Jacket is constructed from 3-layer H2No® fabric, which is waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and very durable.
Patagonia Shelter Stone JacketUKC Gear© Patagonia
- Construction: Durable 3-layer shell with reinforcements in shoulders, arms, sides and waist.
- Fabric: Updated fabric throughout for improved feel and stretch: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 50-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon ripstop.
- Finish: Waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Hood: Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood.
- Zip: Easy-to-use centre-front zip secures with storm flap and rain gutter.
- External pockets: Two handwarmers, two chest; all with highly water-resistant, coated zippers and garages.
- Internal pockets: One drop-in, one security.
- Venting: Highly water-resistant, coated pit zips.
- Cuffs: Low-profile, laminated, self-fabric cuff tabs.
- Hem: Drawcord hem
- Weight: 618g
- Colours: Coriander, Bonfire Orange, Black
Find one here: www.patagonia.com
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.