|The Epicentre Deal of the Month. Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket
RRP £110 Deal of the Month Price £60, added Apr/2010, see all The Epicentre news & reviews
announcement by The Epicentre
This announcement has been read 5,327 times
News from The Epicentre:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
RainshadowThe Epicentre, Mar 2010© Patagonia
Get ready for those April showers and another “Barbeque” summer with our April deal of the month; the Patagonia Rainshadow Jacket. Light enough to forget about in the bottom of your pack at 369g and offering all protection you need, you'll have no excuses to be without a waterproof again.
This is the winter 09/10 model. Available in both a mens and womens fit.
RRP £110 Deal of the Month Price £60
Staying inside isn't the only way to stay dry - enjoy the trails in all conditions with fully seam-sealed waterproof/breathable protection. The Rain Shadow is made from a packable, lightweight and tear-resistant 2.5-layer 100% nylon fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. On the inside, a raised pattern diffuses and channels moisture away from skin, aids in hassle-free layering, and enhances long-term durability. Updated with microfleece lining on the neck and chin, waterproof handwarmer pockets (no longer mesh-lined) with zipper garages, and external zippers that are now water-resistant (without storm flaps). Also features a roll-down, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood, a 2-way center-front zipper, self-fabric cuff tabs and a drawcord hem.
Women's CutThe Epicentre, Mar 2010© Patagonia
- 2.5-layer tear-resistant fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly engineered interior surface
- texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
- Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor for improved hood structure and visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort and enhanced protection of barrier
- All exterior zippers (center front, handwarmer pockets and pit zips) have a water-resistant coating to keep you dry without extra storm flaps and hook-and-loop closures
- Waterproof handwarmer pockets - without mesh lining
- Updated custom zipper pulls
- Low-profile, laminated self-fabric cuff tabs; drawcord hem
- 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- 331 g (11.5 oz)
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.