Patagonia Women's Rock Guide Pants and Shorts£75 (pants), added May/2010, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
Articulation and a gusseted crotch allow effortless high-stepping and stemming. An athletic cut includes forward-angled side seams and straight legs with easy-to-roll-up cuffs that stay in place through footwork-intensive routes. The button waist has a zip fly, belt loops, and a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort. Well-thought-out pocketing includes two front drop-ins; one zippered on right thigh; and two zippered below the back yoke.
- Lightweight, stretch-woven nylon; separated zip waist (not pull-on)
- Zip fly and button closure; Pockets: 2 front drop-in, zippered right thigh
- Back zippered pockets below yoke
- Forward-angled side seams
- Gusseted crotch
- Rise: Regular rise
- Inseam (size 8): Pants 32", shorts 9"
- Fabric: 4.5-oz 96-denier 96% stretch-woven nylon/4% spandex with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Recyclable: Through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Weight: Pants 311g, shorts 211g
- Made in: Thailand
Find one here: UKC: UK Patagonia Stockists List
See this product at the The Epicentre shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.