|Patagonia Nine Trails Jacket
£85, added May/2010, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
This announcement has been read 3,705 times
The Nine Trails jacket has been revised and has a more eye catching colour palette for Spring 2010.
Reviews for Patagonia gear:
News from Patagonia:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
The Nine Trails Jacket is for those whose idea of entertainment has everything to do with lung-busting mountain passes. Made from lightweight, wind-resistant 15-denier 100% nylon, it's treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light rain. Its exceptionally breathable stretch-woven back and underarm panels (91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex) vent excess heat. The high-rise tricot-lined neck, revised wrists (now with improved elastic-style cuffs that are easily pushed up) and drawcord at the hem seal out chilly weather. The jacket stashes into its own internal chest pocket. Reflective heat-transfer logos (front and back) keep you visible.
Keeping our mission statement: 'Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm', we're pleased to announce that 88% of our Spring/Summer 2010 apparel either contains an e-fiber or is recyclable. 62% of our velocity clothing is recyclable, a huge achievement for any technical line and 69% contains recycled materials.
Light, slightly transparent, tough, triple-ripstop nylon soft shell on torso, arms and shoulders, and breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on back, and underarms; Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection.
- Available in Men's and Women's fit
- Light, slightly transparent, tough, triple-ripstop nylon soft shell on torso, arms and shoulders, and breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on back and underarms
- Jacket has Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection
- Jacket stuffs into internal chest pocket
- Improved fit on lower sleeve and soft-shell fabric removed - sleeves are easily pushed up over forearms
- Drawcord at hem keeps wind out
- Reflective heat-transfer logos (front and back)
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Contrast color on back
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon with 50-denier triple-ripstop
- Back and underarm panels: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex
- Jacket has Deluge DWR finish
- Made in Vietnam.
Find one here: UKC: UK Patagonia Stockists List
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com