|Super Alpine Bibs
£470.00, added Jan/2012, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
This announcement has been read 2,654 times
The Super Alpine Bibs are Patagonia's new top of the range waterproof alpine legwear. These full-coverage bibs are built to endure long, cold days in the mountains.
Reviews for Patagonia gear:
News from Patagonia:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
The Super Alpine Bibs, engineered with Gore-Tex Pro Shell uses the lightest and most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a special high performance membrane that's bonded between the outer material and Gore Micro Grid Backer Technology. Gore-Tex Pro Shell provides the highest level of waterproof/breathable protection, durability and comfort for tough alpine conditions.
Super Alpine BibUKC Gear© Patagonia
- Weight 652g
- 3-layer nylon Gore-Tex Pro Shell
- Full-coverage bib with Drop Seat configuration is ski boot compatible
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration
- Pressed Pleat pocket construction adds volume in chest pockets without additional seams
- Thigh pockets feature Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight on exterior pockets and pit zips
- Articulated seat and knees for enhanced mobility
- Watertight, fully separating side zips for easy on/off with boots
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard, internal gaiter, shock-cord adjustment and tie-down loops
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 40-denier Gore-Tex Pro Shell 100% nylon (with DWR finish)
- Reinforcements: 4.9-oz 150-denier Gore-Tex Pro Shell 100% nylon (with DWR finish)
- Regular fit
Find a Patagonia Stockist here: Main Patagonia Stockists In The UK And Ireland
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.