ASSISTANT PRODUCT MANAGER
More In This Category
Deputy Manager at Ambleside Wall 29 Sep 2014
Ambleside Climbing Wall is looking to recruit a new member to its management team. The successful applicant will preferably live... [ full story ]
The Climbing Centre Group is established as one of the UK's biggest climbing wall operators, running the Manchester, Harrogate &... [ full story ]
Arethusa Venture Centre is seeking to recruit 8 (male and female) motivated and enthusiastic individuals wanting to start their... [ full story ]
The Arethusa Climbing Centre is the south east's largest climbing centre, we cater for all ages and abilities from beginner to... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
CAMPING EQUIPMENT - TECHNICAL
(Tents, Sleeping Bags, Rucksacks & Footwear)
AMG Group Ltd, an exciting multi-branded company (Vango, Force Ten, Lichfield Asolo, Fuel4, Trangia & Wayfayrer) and one of the UK’s most successful, within the Outdoor Leisure Industry, is seeking to appoint a HIGH CALIBRE INDIVIDUAL to the above position:-
Location - Port Glasgow, Scotland (Head Office)
Package - A remuneration package that rewards results, inclusive of a
Personal Bonus Scheme & Benefits.
Reporting to the Product Manager, the Assistant Product Manager will provide assistance and support in all of the following areas:-
* Product development, from inception, design through to sampling and delivery, adhering to the critical time paths
* Sourcing materials & manufacturers, develop & maintain costing models and manage the development process of our brands
* Adhering to clear and accurate timelines that meet and provide the crucial link between the team and other key departments, including the training of the Sales Team
* Delivering range proposals that reflect market trends and customer/consumer needs
* Supplier visits world-wide, a minimum of 3-4 trips per annum (approx. duration/trip 10 days).
This opportunity will appeal to an ambitious, resourceful self-starter, who shall be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the Outdoor Leisure Sector and have an avid interest in Outdoor pursuits, particularly participation in “technical” Camping, Climbing & Trekking.
Your personal attributes will include:-
• Strong negotiation skills and a collaborative attitude
• Superior communication skills
• IT skills within Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator applications.
If you can rise to the challenge of this role, then please forward a full CV, with current remuneration details, quoting reference BAM/ukc1-APM 09’14, to:-
Bernard A McGown, HR & Operations Director, AMG Group Ltd, 2 Kelburn Business Park,
Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire, PA14 6TD.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 19th September 2014
Initial Interviews shall be held w/c 29th September 2014
Responses shall only be issued to those selected for Interview
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.